Hang Cozy Outdoor String Lights
Make them decorative by putting colored glass bulbs in them and hang them on trees or lines hung between trees.
A more subtle but equally as warm lighting is leaving a bunch of candles out to illuminate the yard.
This works especially well with larger patios and approaches.
The benefit of candles is that they are incredibly relaxing and soothing and also require almost zero maintenance.
Beautiful Patio Umbrella Lights
If you are planning to have an outdoor gathering this summer, you might be interested in taking a look at these outdoor umbrella lights. They have a simple design and are quite easy to put together and install.
Before you start, read all of the instructions before doing anything. Make sure that you have all of the supplies that you need.
Glowing Outdoor LED Furniture
Most outdoor LED furniture are made with a standard poly-carbon structure and covered with outdoor-grade acrylic. This acrylic may have a transparent, frosted or wood-textured appearance.
Most of these products use super bright LEDs to give the furniture an eye-catching glow at night. And most of the acrylic LED furniture are solar powered, so you don’t have to worry about connecting these pieces to the power grid any more.
This beautiful outdoor furniture is available online and at some major retailers. They’re also some interesting decorative themed outdoor chairs like the following:
- Glowing Chewing Gum Lightpost – This light is a replica of the iconic London Gum P.
- Glowing Gumball Machine – This gumball machine may be smaller than a real one, but it still works just as well as the real thing.
- Glowing Dog Poop Light – This light is supposed to remind you to scoop the dog’s poop.
- Glowing Telephone Booth – This vintage-inspired structure doesn’t only light the way at night, but can also be used as a storage area.
- LED Space Invader Light – The classic Space Invader video game has been turned into this showpiece that will get your guests’ attention.
Submersible Pond Lighting Effects
Submersible pond lighting gives new life to the color of your water and the fish swimming in it. There are a variety of lighting effects to choose from.
You can choose the color of the light, the beam angle, and the distance to light the water. Also, the intensity can be set so that the light only illuminates the water or so it’s strong enough to light up the exterior of the pond.
The pond and water come to life once the lights are turned on. You can choose from a variety of color combinations, including green light which looks really cool.
It’s definitely a one-of-a-kind aquarium feature that’s sure to impress your guests during your next party.
The bottom line, if you want to give your fish a spectacular environment to live in where you can admire the unique characteristic of each fish at night, take the time to install a submersible pond light. It’s worth it.
Energy Efficient Outdoor Solar Lighting
- Energy efficient and environmentally friendly. Utilizes energy from the sun.
- Long-lasting and durable.
- No worries about fluctuating electricity costs. No more replacing light bulbs every 6 months.
- Solar lights are often 2-3 times more expensive than traditional lights.
- The light shed by solar lights are very soft. They may not reach distant areas.
- Turning them on at night will drain their batteries, so you have to make sure they have enough charge to get through the night.
Strategic Outdoor Uplighting
Uplighting is an affordable way to make an outdoor space look more inviting and beautiful. It’s especially prominent in places where a lot of foot traffic occurs
This type of outdoor lighting is perfect for lighting pathways and directs attention to key elements in the garden, like a must-have planting or architectural features.
Since it’s designed to illuminate the underneath scenery of trees, it’s a beneficial sort of outdoor lighting for large areas. Benefits range from making an individual tree look dramatic to providing safety in a large garden by making pathways visible.