LED rope lights have really grown in popularity over the years, and rightly so too. They are great for creating the ambiance and atmosphere. LED rope lights are pretty versatile as they can be used for a number of occasions and places.
Not just can they be added to your garden as a feature or to your house as trim lights, or even to your car to give it a little extra touch, but they can also be used as emergency or camping lighting, or even to add a little extra to your Christmas tree!
With these things in mind it is pretty obvious they are versatile and there’s only one problem; choosing the best rope light for you.
Well, luckily from personal experience, I can guarantee these are the best.
|TORCHSTAR 50ft Neon LED Rope Light||Best Overall|
|Power Practical Luminoodle||Budget Pick|
|50ft/15m Plug in LED Rope Lights||Upgrade Pick|
1. TORCHSTAR 50ft Neon LED Rope Light
2. 50ft/15m Plug in LED Rope Lights
- Easy to connect; you simply plug them in
- Wide range of colors
3. Power Practical Luminoodle
- A portable LED light rope you can take anywhere
- Includes a lantern as well
- What I love about it is that you can use it in a variety of ways. In emergencies, it can be a source of light for you and your family. At home, you can use it as a lantern for your little one when they are scared of the dark or looking for a midnight bathroom run. In the kitchen, you can use it in place of a light if you are cooking. Take it out during the summer picnic or bridal shower. Or you can take it camping. You can use it multiple ways and it doesn’t seem to fade in brightness with regular use.
- Small and convenient to pack
I love this product. I used to only use it when we go camping but it’s so versatile, I couldn’t stop using it when I am staying inside my house. The Luminoodle is really an amazing product. I also love that it’s so lightweight and it’s portable. You can bring it with you wherever you go. I have on numerous occasions used this as my night light in my daughter’s room.
4. LED Rope Lights
- Long lasting LED lights
- Plenty of lighting options
- You can connect multiple light strips together for greater coverage
- Bright and beautiful colors
- Easy to use
- Great for bedrooms and basements
- Flexible fabric that makes installation a breeze
- Multicolor options
- Covers only ~10-20 feet
- Does not come with tape
- Lights can be brighter
I am a big fan of LED rope lights. They have all the benefits of traditional rope lights but provide brighter, more vivid, and longer-lasting colors.
These LED lights are a great choice for your next project. You can use them to decorate Christmas trees, back decks, and party rooms.
The lights are waterproof, so they can be used in a variety of areas inside and outside your home.
5. ollrieu Rope Lights Warm Outdoor 50ft Waterproof LED Rope Lighting Kit Flexible Connectable 3000K 110V UL Listed Power Plug-in Indoor Strip Light
- Easy to maintain and are virtually unbreakable.
- They are perfect for any event or display.
- They will not heat up and they don’t consume a lot of electricity.
- Ultra Bright
- They can be led to any surface
- Bring a perfect ambient light
- Can easily be installed by anyone
Backyard Windows, Patio Light String.
This outdoor LED rope light is a top choice for many people for a variety of reasons. Made by Oollirui, the LED rope lights provide the ideal ambiance for any outdoor event or occasion. No matter what the occasion, this product can give you everything you need in sufficient intensity.
If you’re having a party, camping at the beach, out for a night stroll or simply want to add a decorative touch, they will always provide you with the light needed.
6. Lalapao Rope Lights Solar Powered String Lights 120 LED Christmas Fairy Outdoor Lighting
- Very Bright Lights
- Long Lasting
- Fully Charge In 8 Hours
- 8 Modes Available
- Beautiful Lights
- 8 Modes Available
- Easy To Use
- Nice White Color
- 8 Modes Available
- Not For Adults Only
- Tends To Break Easily
- Not For Adults Only
The lights are super thin, yet very bright. The lights bend and stay in place. It’s very excellent if you want to make some fun looks for your child’s room.
You can also use the lights to set a special mood for your date or dinner party.
7. Darice 18’ Long Rope Light Set
- Available in a variety of colors
- Long enough to wrap around most objects
- Affordable and long lasting
- Could be brighter
- The adhesive can be a bit flimsy
These Darico ropes (2-18 feet long) with UL certification are available in six colors and are ideal for Christmas lights, cabinets, stairways and other areas where traditional lights won’t do.
The white LED design of these lights won’t fade and they’ll last up to 100,000 hours, though gradually get dimmer.
They’re energy efficient and will save you 50% on energy as compared to traditional lights.
8. WYZworks 25' feet Blue LED Rope Lights
- Have a waterproof rating of IP68; this means that the lights won’t stop working even during a torrential downpour
- The waterproof rating also means that you can use them outdoors, just not in a pool:)
- Plenty of uses
- White color lights give you infinite color combinations
- Available in multiple variations and styles
- One-year warranty
- Not a lot of alternatives from this brand
Wyzworks’ LED rope lights come in a 25' length with a waterproof rating of IP68, which allows you to use them outdoors and indoors:)
It's a two-wire setup and has a 1-year limited warranty, which is short when compared to other brands.
But quality is always a trade-off, and this is reflected in the limited warranty.
9. WYZworks 25' feet Cool White 3/8" LED Rope Lights
- Three foot sections for greater flexibility
- You can cut the rope light at any point and it will still light up.
- Easy to install
- The metal connectors on these rope lights can break easily if you're not delicate with them.
- The strands sometimes get tangled.
If you are looking for a bright LED rope light that makes a big impact, you're probably going to pay a premium price. But the WYZworks 25' feet Cool White 3/8" LED Rope Lights give you some bang for your buck. These are made of a high-quality copper core wire with a high quality plastic cover around it. The result is a powerful, eye-catching LED light that is extremely energy efficient. The extra-thick cord allows for greater placement flexibility. You can use these lights for a variety of things including interior design, toys, arts and crafts, holiday decorating, fashion, and event and party supplies.
10. YIHONG Fairy Lights LED Rope Lights Battery Operated
- Takes 4 hours to charge
- Very long lasting
- Can be set to turn on and off automatical