These LED light bars are rock solid and built to last. In fact, some of them are still going strong years after being first installed!
LED Light Bars adds off-road lighting for your vehicle. Such as at night, when breaking through a dense forest or in foggy areas.
They will make it easy to see your way through. LED Light Bars are installed directly on your vehicle; like the front bumper, the roof, and the bull bar. Once you have it installed, there’s no need for extra wiring or a battery at all.
If you looking for the best LED light bars, this list will give you some good ideas. Read on.
1. Nilight LED Light Bar 20 Inch 126w Spot Flood Combo Led Bar Off Road Lights 4wd 4×4 Utv Sand Rail Atv Suv Motorcycle Trailer Train Mining Truck,2 Years Warranty
- Fairly durable
- Ideal for high travel speeds
- Comfortable mount
- Cost efficient
- Plenty of light options
- Heavy duty wiring system
- Can be run in series or parallel
- Full 3-year warranty
- High light output
- The fan is a little on the loud side
- Can be hard to install
- Depth rating is only 3 feet.
- Weight limit is 220lbs
The 126w Spot Flood Combo LED Light Bar will survive anything you throw at it. It was designed with the goal of being the most shock-proof, waterproof, dustproof, functional, convenient and bright LED light on the market. And it is.
The 126w Spot Flood Combo is one of the brightest LED light bars on the market, with a whopping 126w of raw power. This light bar will light up ANYTHING you point it at.
To top it off, this light is made for serious off-roaders, so it can stand up to any of the punishment you throw it's way. The solid die-cast aluminum housing and the powder coated, rust-resistant steel will hold up for years of abuse. This light can even install on your bike.
2. AUZKIN 7 Inches LED Light Bar Submersible Driving Lights 240W 24000lm LED Pods Spot Flood Combo Beam Off Road Lights Fog Lights
- Super Bright LED lights
- Submersible to 9 feet
- Each Light Bar Has a Windshield Wiper
- The Flip-Up Head is Flexible
- Two Mount Versions Per Pod
- Comes With Double-Sided Adhesive Tape
- Includes a 3 Wire Harness
- The Beginner Reverse Clamps are Difficult
- Instructions Are a Little Vague
- You Have to Buy a Voltage Converter to Use Them in the USA
- The Remote Mounting Bracket Needs An Update
- The Sound & Light Can Be Confusing
The AUZKIN Submersible Lighting System is one of the top-rated LED pods in the market. Every part of the light bar is LED and the lighting system can be used for a variety of functions.
The design employs 3 LED bulbs as spotlights, 3 other LED bulbs as floodlights and also has a white LED as the interior light, which gives you the ability to shine through any weather.
3. Senlips 126W 20inch Cree Bar Waterproof Spot&Flood Combo Off Road ATV Jeep Jetta Mk4 Truck Led Lights Driving Lamp
- Comes as a complete kit; everything you need to get the job done
- Close to the ground for better visibility
- Add on brackets that allow you to fix this to the roof of your car
- Design is lightweight while still being rugged
- Amazingly durable
- Easy to install
- Does not produce much heat
- Some have complained that bulbs are difficult to replace
- The power button is typically wired to allow you to switch between spot and flood lights, but this model does not come with that feature
- The unit comes with DRL mode which allows you to use the bars as daytime run lights
- You may wish to buy a power inverter, which can increase battery life
There are a number of features on this light that make me love it. For one thing, it is a complete light bar kit that comes in one piece. This means that you do not need to purchase a light bar and then install lights and brackets separately.
I also love the light itself. It shines the light out toward the road, giving me plenty of time to see anything that might be on the road. It also sits rather low to the ground, which is ideal for off-roading.
4. Auxbeam 12 Inch LED Light Bar
- Available in multiple sizes
- Powerful light
- Double-sided tape installation
- IP68 waterproof
- 3-point waterproof test (1.3 meters submersion for 30 minutes)
- Superior heat dissipation and durability
- 12 month warranty
- Can be a bit expensive
- Mini light switches are a bit flimsy
The Auxbeam is a powerful LED light bar that’s made of waterproof aluminum alloy. It can be mounted on top of your vehicle to increase your visibility, and improve your safety.
With 7200 Lumens of brightness at 12 inches, the Auxbeam delivers a powerful light beam and close to double the brightness when compared to the typical 3 inch LED lights.
This 12in LED light bar comes with 360 degree smooth rotation ball joint bracket, waterproof dustproof, control by toggle switch, 3-pin waterproof plug.
5. Northpole Light 20" 126W Led light Bar Waterproof Cree Spot Flood Combo LED Driving Fog Light bar
- Can Be Mounted on a Truck, SUV, or Auto
- Great For Off Roading
- Includes a 3-year warranty
What's perhaps most important about this light bar is that it comes with a mounting bracket, unlike some of the other models of LED Bars.
One of the main selling points is that this is a 126W CREE LED spot light. Not that you need that much light for your vehicle, but it's nice to know that you could get it if you needed it.
6. YITAMOTOR Bar 14inch 72W Pod Wiring Harness Spot Work Offroad Led Fog Driving Boat Light Truck Pickup SUV ATV UTV,2 Years Warranty
- Flexible and adjustable for simple mounting
- 360 degree beam pattern
- Lifetime warranty
- 72W on high, but also has a lower-intensity setting for daytime use
- Can be difficult to connect to wires
- Not waterproof
- A comprehensive user’s manual that includes instructions for installation and technical specifications in English and Chinese is included
This is a complete wiring harness for off road vehicles. It will power 12-24V pods. There is a remote control included which gives you the ability to adjust the brightness level. As a result, you can use this light in multiple scenarios appropriate for both daily driving and off road uses.
Great product and the price is affordable.
7. Curved LED Light Bar
- Makes Off-Roading a lot more fun
- Holds up really well
- Waterproof and shockproof
I absolutely adore this LED Light Bar made by Eyourlife. It’s available in either 50” or 76”, which is a lot of light for the width of the vehicle. It works really well when shopping in dimly lit areas at night or Road Tripping on I-5. It holds up really well, so it’s an excellent investment.
A major professional complaint with LED Light Bars is their tendency to rust. This particular one doesn’t rust and is waterproof and shockproof.
The good news if you’re shopping for a pair is that the LED Lightbars are cheaper when you buy a pair, instead of a single bar. Here’s the link to the 50”. Here’s the link to the 76”.
8. Rigid Industries 22000 White 20" Radiance Backlight Light Bar
- Made of aerospace grade type II anodized aluminum
- LEDs are all housed behind protective lenses
- Stylish aluminum shroud is both durable and lightweight
- Four LEDs can produce up to 2,200 lumens
- 22 inch bar (or 19 inch in the slim versions)
- The backlit area is larger than most
- Available in a white or amber LED version
- The 6 degree beam angle is ideal for off-road at an affordable price
- The mount is a little flimsy
- Adjustment knobs are not very adjustable
If you want to light up the night with a set of LED lights that won’t break your bank, look no further than the Rigid Industries Radiance Led Light Bars.
The Rigid Industries 21000LED installs in minutes and is available in a high output 20 inch version or a smaller and more affordable 15. 5 inch slim version. It’s with no question they are the best LED lights on the market.
9. MICTUNING 21.5 Inch 120W Combo Led Light Bar
- Comes with everything you need
- Package includes waterproof plug
- Adjustable mounting brackets for off-road applications
- Includes a fuse for safety measures
- Large variety of mounting brackets provided
Led lights have become quite the rage in the off-roading community, especially when it comes to the light bars. Light bars are definitely great for off-roading. They’re a great tool to have to see and be seen, and to convey a cool factor for your truck.
That said, the Thule Glide 2 is an ideal jogging stroller for everyday use or on those brisk autumn mornings when you don’t want to get out of bed but need to get a workout in. It’s a bad-ass stroller, and we think you’ll love it as much as we do.
10. TRIPLE-ROW LED Light Bar
- Beautiful light output
- Really bright light bar
- Very affordable
- Can run on water
- Slightly tricky to install
- May rust after a while
- Unbreakable but can fog over
The POWLAB Off-road LED Light bar was made for the family man. If you enjoy a little off-roading this light bar is ideal for you and your family. It’s waterproof, vibration proof, shockproof and dust proof.
The lights were designed for load-pulling, off-roading, and driving in high and low-speed scenarios. It can be used for more than just personal vehicles. Many owners have purchased this light bar to use on their ATV’s, or their UTV’s.
The LUMILEDS Combo 180W 7D is powerful and bright. It comes with two 4.6 inch driving lights and one 10 inch flood light. The lights are IP68 and IP69 waterproof rated, making them submersible and ideal for harsh environments.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best LED light bar for off roading?
Your personal preference will play at least as big of a role in your picking the right LED light bar than anything else, but we happen to like the Rigid Industries D2 Pro Series LED light bars. We have done enough towing, boating, off roading, and other activities that necessitate strong, reliable lights to see why so many people rave about them.
For anyone prone to purchasing products based on looks, don’t let the relatively plain design of these LED light bars deter you from buying them. They are the best at what they are designed for.
Proving that you don't have to look fancy to do a good job.
What is the best brand of LED light bars?
The overwhelming majority of off-road LED light bars we looked at were from Rigid Industries. They may not be the best at everything, but they are widely regarded as the best at the most specific things that off-roaders are looking for: ease of mounting, light output, and raw brightness.
What is the best cheap LED light bar?
If you're looking to add to your off-roading arsenal or you're trying to get your truck, jeep or SUV ready for the trail, then you're going to need some lights. If you're looking to do it on a limited budget, then you're going to want to get the best LED light bar you can afford.
What is the best cheap LED light bar?
How many lumens is a good light bar?
When you’re buying a light bar you want the one with the most Lumens, the amount of light it produces. How you know which is the best one for you depends on how you use your truck. If you mostly day-time trips and only travel a few hours at a time you won’t need as bright a light as someone who drives long distances at night.
If you buy a brightness higher than you need you may not be able to see well at lower speeds and using up that extra battery power could cause your light to die earlier than expected. If you blame not being able to see something for an accident you have in a situation where you really needed a lot of light you’ll understand why having bright enough light can be critical.
Led light bars can be one heck of a versatile DIY tool for your truck, Jeep, or SUV. They’re great for adding off-road lighting to your rig as well as underbody lighting for more visibility when driving at night. But what kind of bumper lights should you use? How many should you use? These are the questions we answer in this guide.