Christmas laser lights can be very fun to use, but finding the right laser light can be difficult. There are a lot of different lasers out there that can confuse the most seasoned laser light buyers.
That is why we have done the difficult work for you. We have put together this review of the best Christmas laser lights to help you narrow down your options.
The Christmas laser lights in the comparisons below have excellent features that you can rely on. We think it is well worth your time to look through these great Christmas laser lights and hopefully one of them will work perfectly for you.
1. CHINLY Party Lights RGB DJ Disco Stage Laser Light Sound Activated Led Projector
- Celebrity quality
- Energy efficient
- Full range RGB
- Precisely-calibrated RGB LED lights, static and color changing (4 patterns) background
- Instant ON/OFF through remote control
- Timing function: 5-20 seconds
- Can be free standing or put on the ground
- Completely protect against electrical overload
Laser lights have become a common outdoor decorating fixture around the holidays. So many people are choosing laser lights as the centerpiece to their outdoor holiday decorations.
In the past you had to pay a small fortune to buy a quality laser Christmas light set. These days you can pick up a high-quality laser light projector for much less.
Whether you want to add some pizzazz to your holiday spirit … or have nightclub level holiday decorations this laser light projector has you covered. It has almost 50 different patterns.
2. Christmas Lights Projector Laser Light Xmas Spotlight Projectors Waterproof Outdoor Landscape Spotlights
A 180-degree rotation mechanism allows the lights to serve as a spotlight as well as a light projector. The lights are adjustable from 0 to 180 degrees.
That’s a win for most people.
Now you can put it anywhere outdoors without living in fear of something happening to it.
3. BlissLights Mini Duo Laser Projector
- Two laser projectors for less than the price of one
- Small footprint
- Waterproof casing
- Star effect
- Newer model has auto timer
- Can only rotate in one direction
- Has a limited “running” time of about 4 hours before also going into a standby mode, then you need to hit it again to turn it back on.
If you're looking for a laser light show that won't break the bank, you should consider the Blisslights Mini Duo. This affordable laser light projector delivers beautiful points of light that are great for Christmas decorations. All of the beautiful effects of the Blisslights Mini Duo are controlled with simple, convenient buttons. No electronics means no worries about the laser projector getting wet. The Blisslights Mini Duo is about 132mm diameter and has a multitude of uses. Shining its awesome laser show on your garden or home, the Blisslights Mini Duo will brighten your Christmas tree, patio, and dining table.
4. Motion Pattern Firefly 3 Models in 1 Continuous 18 Patterns LEDMALL RGB Outdoor Laser Garden and Christmas Lights
- Pattern Design: 16 various Christmas patterns and 2 types of Fire Patterns and Fairy lights animation, all of which are unique and different from the others.
- Display Distance: You can adjust the range from 10 to 30 meters. It's good if you have a larger house and you don't want to point directly at a certain area.
- Rechargeable: It's completely rechargeable using a standard USB plug. So there will be no worries about replacing batteries.
- Easy Operation: The control box helps you control the entire decorative light easily. You can select the pattern you want by using the corresponding button. It also makes switching to other patterns fast and easy with just one press.
- Package: The package includes 1 main unit, 2 parts of laser heads, 1 Controller, 1 manual, 2 screws, 2 Round adhesive tapes, a gift box. The beautiful gift box will make sure that it is a good choice for birthday or Christmas gifts.
- Accurate positioning: You don't need to worry about the lights work randomly when you put it into garden, it will display accurate positioning on the screen.
- IP44 Waterproof Rate: It is completely waterproof and will not be damaged under the rain.
- Wide Application: Perfect for home, garden, patio, car, backyard, etc
5. LED Christmas Projector Lights
- Turns your home into a winter wonderland
- Christmas laser lights won’t burn out
- Illumination covers up to 4,000 square feet
- Christmas laser lights are waterproof
- Christmas laser lights are perfect for both indoor and outdoor use
- Plenty of settings and features
- Christmas laser lights – perfect for Halloween
- Christmas laser lights create a romantic atmosphere
- Christmas laser lights are easy to fill, install, and clean
The star shower motion lights are a great addition to your outdoor Christmas lights for their ease of use, movement, and motion. Moreover, they tend to be quite adaptable to the seasons, with the Christmas laser lights being used for Halloween and New Year’s.
The star shower laser light projector comes with 16 slide patterns that you will enjoy displaying. The stars cover a huge area that will surely put a spell on your friends and neighbors.
The display itself is quite beautiful, bringing the entrance to your house into the spotlight. The light even comes with a remote control so that you can start and stop the device with ease.
6. 1byone Christmas Outdoor Laser Light Projector
- Non-slip stakes keep it locked in place
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Stays lit for up to 80 hours
- Long range remote control
- Available in red and green
- Budget-friendly price
- Doesn’t project a lot of large stars… more like little dots (according to some reviewers)
- Some reviewers have issues with the rotating motor breaking down pretty quickly
- Some reviewers complain that the lights stop working after only a short time
If you were playing a Christmas Carol drinking game where you took a shot every time someone said “Christmas lasers”, you’d need to be rushed to the ER. But “Christmas lasers”, are surprisingly hard to come by, and that’s not even accounting about their large price tag.
But it’s worth it to a lot of people. For those who’ve found themselves throwing a holiday event, “Christmas lasers” are the easiest way to get your guests into the holiday spirit.
7. Christmas Laser Lights 2 Color Motion Star Projector
- Great price
- Available in four colors
- Remote control
- One set has over 200 laser lights that can cover an area of 8sqm
- You can adjust the colors and patterns of the lasers with the remote control
- Adorably innovative design
- You shouldn’t let children play with the remote
- Lights are not waterproof. You shouldn’t use Laser Christmas lights in the rain or under a leaky roof
Show,Stage or Hall,etc.
If you’re looking for an impressive way to decorate your home this Christmas, then the Christmas laser lights might be exactly what you need.
These lasers can work both inside and outside and cover an area of up to 20 meters. The light is quite strong and colorful.
8. Starry Laser Lights Landscape Projector Lights Outdoor Waterproof Laser Lamp
- Available in two styles
- Energy efficient, and great for green thumbs
- A little basic
- Short lifespan
From outdoor garden parties to Christmas KTVs, these Laser lights are a brilliant option to give any party or event the perfect atmosphere. The Starry Laser lights can be used horizontally or vertically for indoor/outdoor uses on walls, ceilings and lawns/gardens.
It’s low maintenance, and uses little energy which is great for the environment and your pocket.
The laser light covers a large 30m2 area in red, green, blue, yellow, purple and white.
9. NEXGADGET Christmas Projector Light
- Affordable Christmas Lights
- Seasonal Christmas Decoration
- Christmas Party Lights
- LED Laser Light Show
- Christmas Decorative Lights
- Stunning Lighting Effect
- Christmas Lighting Show
- Outdoor Christmas Lights
- Christmas Decorations
- May not be bright enough for larger spaces
- Only 12 slides that can be repeated continuously.
Christmas Tree, Crafts, Rooms, Pool, Party, Halloween and Other Occasions With 3 x AAA Batteries(Powered by the projector itself).
NEXGADGET® Christmas Projector Light is the newest style in Christmas Lights. It offers a wonderful variety of images, and youll love the way it is projected to illuminate your walls, ceiling, windows, floors, fireplace, and more to create a wonderful Christmas atmosphere.
10. Christmas Projector Lights
- Remote control is a nice feature
- Works really well for night time Christmas decor
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the best laser lights for Christmas?
I’d personally choose the product below, but there are a few key factors to consider before you make your decision.
When it comes to Christmas lights, there are way too many options as it is. You could spend your entire holiday season researching the thousands of glowstick products that Amazon offers. When you narrow things down to laser lights, there are even more choices.
In order to make the decision a little easier, let’s take a quick look at the factors I consider when purchasing a new product. The obvious things to consider are price, size, brightness, and shinyness (is that a word?). You also want to find a laser light that’s easy to use and easy to install. Anything else you can get with it is icing on the cake.
What is the best Christmas light projector?
There are numerous Christmas light projectors on the market at a wide range of prices. Many are truly terrible … so many that we can't even include them in our list of best Christmas lights (with the exception of one, which isn't very good). We did locate a couple of projectors that work reasonably well, but we wouldn't recommend them for high-traffic areas.
The best is the Belkin Tuneable Green Laser Lights, which are a decent entry-level laser light. They can be tuned to a "white" setting that creates an impressive "white Christmas" light show. You can't fine-tune the green to be extremely green, but it looks good. This was the ideal laser light for a smaller house or apartment.
What are the best quality Christmas lights?
For Christmas lights, it's definitely true that the more you pay, the better quality you're going to get. This applies to all Christmas lights though. That being said, there's a big variation in the quality to be had even if you spend a decent amount on a strand. Find out what the three most important quality features are for Christmas lights and what options are available to you.
Are Christmas laser lights safe?
I became interested in laser lights after hearing about a potential eye injury from a green laser device set to display sound waves. I couldn't find any specific research on the safety of laser Christmas lights, but I couldn’t find anything to suggest that they were dangerous either – and I wasn’t willing to risk it.
I ended up going with the Polar Lights Laser Holiday Projector III. These lights have a built-in LED light rather than a laser to project the Christmas tree and the outline of the Santas. However, they are just as fun and are a great way to get in the spirit in some fun ways.
You don’t need to be an expert in Christmas decoration to decorate your house this Christmas with these awesome laser lights.
It’s super easy and “safe” to put them on the Christmas tree, around your home, or even on your patio as an accentuation.
You can also find a few ideas for family Christmas designs that will rock their socks off.
This guide will show you how to find the best Christmas laser lights by evaluating the different models on the market.